1. What is eetti?
eetti is a crowd marketing platform. Businesses offer marketing tasks to eetti. eetti shares these tasks with registered marketers. Thereby marketers earn for each marketing tasks they do.
2. Is eetti about "paid reviews"?
Though not exactly paid reviews, the concept is similar to it. But, the core is beyond paid reviews.
3. Who is behind eetti?
Please check our About Us page.
4. How long are you operating eetti?
eetti is 6-months old business, founded by people with 15-years experience in marketing.
5. What is the status of eetti?
eetti is currently in private beta. At this phase, we open it only for handpicked marketers based on various criteria.
6. When will you officially launch eetti to everyone?
Approximately by the mid of coming month.
1. What are the eligibility criteria?
As eetti is the crowd marketing platform, we accept people with active social media profile (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Delicious), active blog and or active WhatsApp. At least one profile has to be active. For example, marketer may have active Facebook, but not Twitter.
2. Is there any NDA (Non-disclosure agreement)?
Yes. You should NOT disclose your earning and the product/business you're promoting to anyone.
3. How much I can earn?
Each task will carry different reward points. Points are based on the tasks and the business/product. It is all based on the businesses' marketing budget.
4. How can I redeem points?
Please refer to Rewards page. This page will be updated on monthly basis.
1. How is eetti different from other social media marketing platforms?
eetti is employing real people with real active social media profiles. Others are employing automated or machine based solutions. Reach of real accounts are obviously higher than those of fake accounts.
2. Can I setup my own campaigns?
We're currently working on it. For now, we'll set it up for you.
3. How can I get my campaign statistics?
You'll receive report once the campaign is over. Our sales representative will email that for you.
4. Can I target marketers based on demographics?
Yes, you can employ only Female, College students, and so on.